Mount Pleasant's New Tallest Building


Look for the new Independent development to break ground and start construction anytime early in 2015.


This new development at the corner of Kingsway and 10th will take over some of the empty space, derelict buildings and warehouses that occupy that space currently. The address of the new development will be 285 East 10th Avenue in Mount Pleasant.


It took the developer, community and City Hall more than 7 years to get the approval process over. But with that out of the way, new condo, townhouse and retail space will be available sometime in the near future.


The Independent will be the tallest building in Mount Pleasant and will set a new president for the development of the neighborhood and community. It boasts "Crafted Living at it's Best" with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes with a very unique community style courtyard and floor plans.


No comments

Post Your Comment:

* indicates required fields.
Your Name: *
Please note, your email will not be shown publicly
Your Email (will not be published): *
Comment: *
Please type the text as it appears above:

"I am committed to going the extra mile to ensure that your needs are successfully met in a professional manner!"


- Patti Caldwell


Send me a message or give me a call at


*indicates required fields.
Your Email:*
Your Name:*
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.