A brand new consutrction in North Vancouver by Midori Uchi and Naikoon Contracting Ltd seems to be one of the greenest constructions in the city. This modern single family home has some of the highest green residential construction standards in Canada applied to almost every aspect. The home began construction in September 2012 and took roughly 18 months to complete.
This LEED Platinum Certified home comprises ground-breaking success in the future of sustainable and eco friendly home construction.
The home located at: 362 West 15th Street, North Vancouver has some incredibly stylish interiors along with this amazing list of modern home features:
- Rammed Earth Walls
- Structural Insulating Panel Roof System by Plastifab
- Logix Insulated Concrete Forms by Beaver Plastics
- FastFoot Footings
- Triple Glazed Fiberglass Windows by Cascadia Windows and Doors
- Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV)
- Superior Exterior Wall Assembly
- Xeriscaping by Swick’s Organic Landscaping
- Solar Photovoltaic Power System by Terratek Energy Solutions Inc.
- 100% LED Lighting and Home Control
- Custom Designed Reclaimed Timbre from local sources
- Grey Water Re-use System
- Low-Flow Plumbing Fixtures
- Envelope Air-Tightness
This home is a fantastic look into the future of single family constuction and the future looks exciting!