I will work for you every step of the way! My combination of skill, experience, and technology ensures that I can sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time. I have the tools to meet the demands of a highly competitive, modern market.
Sell with Confidence:
My goal in selling your home is to get as many buyers as possible excited about your property and create a sense of urgency for them to take action. My marketing is designed to illustrate to prospective purchasers and their agents what makes your home stand out from the others. Together we will make your home look it’s best and price it according to the market in your neighbourhood so that you can take your next step:
- Let’s get the WOW factor! From the moment a prospective client views your home we will make sure that they have a great experience. So if we need to stage, de-clutter or change lighting to highlight the features of your home, we will do what it takes to make this happen.
- Marketing must be above and beyond what the industry standards are. To this end we will have professional photographs, virtual tours, floor plans and your own website that is all about your property.
- Open Houses will expose your property to more prospective purchasers and is vital to the exposure of your home.
- Showing your home is an important process. I make sure that each and every prospective purchaser understands the details that make your home unique.
- Selling your home for the best price is the bottom line. To this end pricing is of utmost importance to price your home properly right from the start. Today’s buyers understand market value and pricing it strategic to the current market conditions will be your best decision.
- Negotiating is my strong suit. I will guide you through all offers and advise you on the best steps to take in this process to ensure you get the optimum price.
- Legal costs for a sale with one mortgage to be discharged usually range between $600 - $900
- The statement of adjustments sets out the seller’s proceeds after deducting commission and adjusting for taxes, water and sewer, strata management fees, rent, security deposits and any other item to be adjusted between the buyer and the seller (Bell Alliance Seller’s Guide)
- The Order to Pay then sets out the “net” proceeds after allowing for the payout of any existing mortgages and other charges against title. (Bell Alliance Seller’s Guide)
- Moving costs will vary depending on distance and the extent of the move
- Non-Residents Seller must provide a Clearance Certificate from Canada Revenue Agency in order to avoid a holdback from proceeds that is normally 25%, but could be higher depending on use of the property (Bell Alliance Sellers Guide)